Sulit.com.ph, in partnership with Islandrose and Beauche International, is holding the Sulit Mother’s Day poetry writing contest. Make your mama proud by expressing your thoughts through poetry.
Guidelines and Mechanics
1. This contest is open to all Sulit members.
2. Make up your own Mother’s Day Poem in not more than 150 words using MSWord.
3. Poems can be in English or Tagalog.
4. Poems may be of any form.
5. Poems should be original. Any entry proven to be copied will automatically be disqualified.
6. Each participant can submit a maximum of 3 poems.
7. Deadline of submission of entries will be on May 27, 2010 at 12:00 midnight.
Submit entries at firstname.lastname@example.org